Job description :
Within the framework of the production of the feature film ” Les Secrets de mon Père “, based on the graphic novel ” Second Generation, ce que je n’ai pas dit à mon père ” by Michel Kichka, produced by JSBC and directed by Vera Belmont, we are looking fortraditional animators, who will work at the key posing,assistantcartoonist who will work at the intervals, to the modeling and clean-up of the animation as well as to the animation of the shadows.
The process consists of digital drawing on a digital tablet made using Adobe Animate.
Required qualities :
- – Have a solid grounding in drawing and animation.
- – Be organised and motivated.
- – Ideally, have previous production experience.
Practical information :
- – Availability: June-July 2020 to February 2021
- – Location: The Image Pole of Liège, Studio WAOOH!
Send your CV and demo tape to specifying SECRETS: ASSISTANCE or SECRETS: ANIMATION in the subject line of the email depending on the position you are applying for.
We make a first selection on CV/Demo tape, after which you can expect an animation test.
0032 4 267 65 50
0032 4 266 98 94
Rue de Mulhouse 36, 4020, Liège Belgium